Need help with my baby duckling.

Little seems to be doing fine but still not walking. He/she is eating and drinking water just fine. So I'm assuming it feels ok but still confused on why she can't walk. Thanks for asking. I'm new to owning ducks, so maybe she just needs some time to recoup. Tomorrow I'm going to start her on some vitamins hoping it will help.

Little seems to be doing fine but still not walking. He/she is eating and drinking water just fine. So I'm assuming it feels ok but still confused on why she can't walk. Thanks for asking. I'm new to owning ducks, so maybe she just needs some time to recoup. Tomorrow I'm going to start her on some vitamins hoping it will help.

Don't forget the extra niacin right now, it's very important some ducklings just need more of it than others but won't hurt to give it too all your ducklings, very inexpensive too, 100-150 mg in 1 gallon of water just the plain ole niacin not time released or flush free. Glad to hear Little still is eating and drinking. have you tried putting L in some warm water to see how well it can move it's legs? plus water therapy is just good for helping to build muscle. under supervision only. water temp nice and warm.
smile.png

Don't forget the extra niacin right now, it's very important some ducklings just need more of it than others but won't hurt to give it too all your ducklings, very inexpensive too, 100-150 mg in 1 gallon of water just the plain ole niacin not time released or flush free. Glad to hear Little still is eating and drinking. have you tried putting L in some warm water to see how well it can move it's legs? plus water therapy is just good for helping to build muscle. under supervision only. water temp nice and warm.
smile.png
Ditto ditto ditto

niacin
water therapy

No I haven't tried to put her in warm water but I will try that now and see how she does. How much water should I put in the bath tub? Enough for her to swi

Back
Top Bottom