Need help with my R-Com 20 ASAP

Was going to order the Brinsea thermometer that Cara suggested, but read that you have to add $30. more to ship to Alaska, so I didn't do it. : ( I should have it shipped to my sister in Arizona and have her stick it in an envelope for me. I might do that.

Tia

Hi!
I got my R-com 20 just a while ago also. I would DEFINITLY trust the r-com 20 on the temperature. And for the humidity, just fill it up in the hole thingies that are at the bottom once every couple days.

Joy

I'm glad I found this thread. So I was planning to buy a SURO. How did your hatch go? I just want the best table top incubator I can buy that is super easy to use.

would welcome any comments and opinions on the RCOMs and Brinseas

BTY, does Brinsea make the RCOM? Or are they completely different companies?

Brinsea and R-COM don't have anything to do with each other anymore. Brinsea used to distribute R-COMs, then the manufacturer pulled a shady move on them and switched to Lyon Technologies as their distributor instead. I've had nothing but grief dealing with Lyon though, i've been trying to get an R_COM repaired since January and i'm no further forward than when I started! Brinsea on the other hand have been superb, even though it wasn't their problem to resolve.

Back
Top Bottom