Need help with Nature's hatchery

blitz1027

Songster
8 Years
Feb 10, 2011
Natchitoches
Hi all I was wondering what happened to nature's hatchery?

I placed an order with them back in October for 2 dozen hatching eggs. After a few days I called them but the machine said they were going to be closed for yearly maintanence until the 17th of November. So I waited until after the 17th and called back. They said that they said they were out of the breeds I wanted and wouldn't have them until may of this year which wasn't any good because they were going to be a Christmas present. So I changed the order to 25 chicks that they said they had in stock and would be ready to ship on the 1st of December. Well the 1st came and went and I never heard anything so I called the following Monday and was told they would ship on the 8th of December.

On the 8th I never heard anything so I called on the 9th and was told that they notify customers the day after they ship and that he was going to change my status to notified and I would receive my chicks by that Friday. Friday came and never heard anything but since they are closed Friday I waited and called them on Monday. I tried several times on Monday and every time I called it said I had reached them after business hours. I tried several times each day that week and about half way through the week the machine went from saying you have reached us after business hours to we are closed for the season.

I'm still sending e-mails to them a few times a week and I just tried calling them and it now says the phone has been disconnected.
A few weeks back I got on they're site and on the contact page it said closed for the season and that ordering had been locked.
Now they're website is gone. The site is closed where you can't get on it anymore.

Does anyone have any advice for me or any info about them or am I just out the money I sent them?

I just tried to load their webpage and its disabled.

I remember a discussion about this hatchery on another topic... you might key in Natures hatchery in the search window. Someone might know whats happening.

hu.gif

I tried to contact them via-email in January and got a response saying they were closed until spring. I sent them a nasty response. I just tried their site and it's gone. To the OP I would suggest, if you know there town or the owner's name to look it up and try to find a phone number. You could also call the sheriff in their home town and try to find out what happened. You are probably out the money though.

According to my statement they did.

Mind you they never charged me the full amount. My order was supposed to be over 100.00 dollars but they only charged like 56.00 dollars.

When I changed the order from eggs to chicks they said they would send me an invoice for the rest but they never did.

I don't know either. The last time I was on they're site before it magically disappeared on the contact page it said ordering had been disabled because they were closed for the season.

Back
Top Bottom