Need help with pregnant lab...*update*still no pups :(

This is the way it always goes with dogs...(goats to if I might add). It's like waiting for water to boil. As soon as you give up and stop watching...BAM....babies.

barnie.gif

Ba patient, let the dog do her thing. As long as you see those lumps moving around and mama is as comfortable as a pregnant mom can be...you're in good shape.
pop.gif

He's been really good since he got back, btw...did what you suggested in your pm, Jen and he agreed to back off. Thanks....

He can be really sweet when he wants to.

You just watch, my kids are supposed to be a donkey and a cow in the Christmas play at my moms church (2 1/2 hrs away)on Sunday afternoon and I guarantee Maggie will mess it up. I either won't get to go or we'll be having puppies in the middle of it!

It's not a big deal if they don't get to go....they just have to moo and heehaw...then sing twinkle twinkle little star...

I just bet we'll be in the suv and she'll have them going down the road!

I have been watching this thread...hopeing by now tyhere would be beautifull babies posted!! Darn. Am I reading this right...you are taking the dog on a 2 1/2 hr drive!?? Ohhhh, no...not a good idea. IF she doesnt have them by Sunday...I say..just stay home. I cant waite to see the little ones....I just love puppies!!!!

10 or 11
ep.gif
she doesn't even look pregnant anymore. I don't care if she has 2 as long as she just has them already!!!!
fl.gif

Lori

I used to have a Choc lab and Labs are notorious for having 8-11 babies at a time. That is weird that she doesnt look prego anymore. I hope she has those babies soon. How many did she have last time?

Man, y'all are driving me nuts!!!
barnie.gif

I would think you could call your vet and get the date of your last visit. I believe you said the vet said the pups were about 2 weeks along at that time. That should give you an approximate due date, which should help. I definitely agree that you should not take her on the trip and that it would be best to let your dh take the kids to the play and you stay with your girl. jmho.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom