Need Help with Sashing on Quilt

I will pin it all up for you to see tomorrow (it's been a long day) but I have found THE sashing fabric!! Spent over an hour at MaryJo's today trying to find something that would make all the different blocks just jump. I finally asked the some of the ladies there to help me find that just right fabric. After various marbles, batiks, solids, tone on tone, you won't believe what color was picked...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pink! PINK? yup, pink. One of the ladies found what was actually a Breast Cancer fabric that had words like Courage, Survivor, Overcome.......in different shades of pink. We laid the blocks out on it, it was perfect! I'm going to cut it into 2 1/2 inch strips so that you can read the writing in the sashing.

Thanks for all ya'lls help!!

Here we go. I've pinned it up to give you an idea of what it will look like when finished. 2 inch strip between the blocks with a 3or 4 inch border?

RELAY.jpg

I like the most pink and violate both. I definitely pick them as soon as possible. Because both color are suitable and match with boarder.

Back
Top Bottom