Need help

Never was like that before she started feeling bad. It takes few days for it to look that bad though.
You could go get some miconazole cream and give it orally 2x day. I believe for 7 days, but let me see if we can get an expert to chime in @Wyorp Rock . In the mean time you definitely need to get her bum cleaned up

You could go get some miconazole cream and give it orally 2x day. I believe for 7 days, but let me see if we can get an expert to chime in @Wyorp Rock . In the mean time you definitely need to get her bum cleaned up
I clean her up every 2-3 days. I bought some anti-fungal cream to put on her vent area last night. I read somewhere that if it’s vent gleet to try that.

I clean her up every 2-3 days. I bought some anti-fungal cream to put on her vent area last night. I read somewhere that if it’s vent gleet to try that.
I read your other post, follow wyorp rocks suggestions and see if it helps. Otherwise I'm sure you'll start to rule stuff out and get it resolved

Well looks like she’s going downhill fast. The only improvement that I have seen in the last 4 weeks is when she took the Panacur. As of now, when she tries to walk now she is just nose diving.

Back
Top Bottom