1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need LG Waterer Replacement Parts Where to find???

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by luvmychickas, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. luvmychickas

    luvmychickas Chillin' With My Peeps

    Jul 30, 2009
    I have 2 little giant waterers that I need a couple replacement parts for. The first is the black rubber o-ring and the second are the little white screw caps. I have searched online and have tried different things i have around the house and no luck. Does anyone know where these can be purchased without having to buy a whole new waterer? Thanks!!
  2. gsim

    gsim Chillin' With My Peeps

    Jun 18, 2009
    East Tennessee
    O-rings can be bought at any home improvement store or auto parts store or any good hardware store. Don't know about the other and what might make a substitute without seeing it. (I use plastic house guttering for my water troughs. No spillage and no poop in them, ever.)
  3. PandoraTaylor

    PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

    Jun 29, 2009
  4. Bear Foot Farm

    Bear Foot Farm Overrun With Chickens

    Mar 31, 2008
    Grifton NC
  5. LAMchop

    LAMchop Chillin' With My Peeps

    Nov 24, 2009
    SW VA
    I got a little giant 3-gal waterer for crazy cheap because it was missing the screw cap. I just use a little cork from the craft store when I'm filling it, and when I don't need the cork I clip it to the pen wire with a clothespin.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by