Need opinions - craigslist ad...*UPDATE w/pics pg.3 & 4*

She's such a cutie!
love.gif
I love her new look.
wink.png
Have fun with your new dog!
big_smile.png

OMG I am bordering on jealous here! My 2 girls would FLIP for her! That is all I hear is that they want another Poodle. We had to have ours put to sleep a few years ago and they want another one BADLY!!! I have always wanted a white one!! The girls dont care what color lol

If you need to rehome her, send her on over to us!!! lol

You're not that far from me, so I will keep my eyes and ears open! I work at a dog groomers, so we always have people or know of people trying to find homes for their pets! I also am friends with a few rescues, one just happens to know of someone who has toy poodles! I'll keep you in mind!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I think she is just adorable and such a love-buggy! I think she is overly attached to me though
hmm.png
She will NOT let me out of her sight..last night she was crying outside of the shower! She is fine with everyone else, but would prefer to be with me all the time! Not that I mind
wink.png
BUT I would like her to bond with everyone, not just me.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you, it would be awesome to have another Poodle in the house after all these years with out one!

As far as the bonding goes, maybe have them feed her, treat her, pet her more than you do (hard I know) and this is why our dogs are OVER bonded to me! lol

Sounds pretty typical of a dog that has been having a lot of stress in it's life. A change of home can be really hard on some dogs, especially with softer temperaments. Sounds also like she might be used to bonding with only one person, then getting her way with that situation. Than is why she gets upset with you out of sight. She is trying to find some normalcy by bonding wth you and then controling you right off the bat.

She needs you to let others take care of her for the majority of her daily needs, walks, food, water and training. You also need to nip her anxious behavior in the bud, tell her NO firmly and walk away then ignore the rest. Ignore her until she stops fussing. No eye contact or talking to her until she is quiet. This will work but it may take some time.

Sorry...no thoughts here.

I believe that while dogs may like everyone...they especially LOVE one specific person. That's what makes the connection between you and your dog so special.

Back
Top Bottom