Need opinions;just got a new silkie pullet,

Morgan's_Silkie_Parade

Songster
9 Years
Oct 10, 2010
Michigan
Hello i just got a new silkie pullet, id like to know what people think of her, I want to know weather or not i got a good deal or if i got just a plan old pet quality one. Im looking for show quality, but starting on the low end and working my way up eventually, just wondering how she would be ranked. Please any imput is valued! Thanks!
Could you also tell me what you see in my chick in the avatar? he? was a incubator hatch.
smile.png

P.S. Can someone tell me how to post pics to this?

Thanks lol so do i, i just got her tonight, and the one at the fair was a hatchery thing, so sh isnt to hot but ya know, my first flock, gotta start somewhere. does the new one look ok though? correct and all? or am i missing something?

Anyone else got some input? id really like to get all the opinions on her i can. Good or Bad Lol alls good critism (sp)
I just wanna try to work harder to make sure that every one i get from now on is more and more like the standard description.

Your first pullet is waaaayyyy better than the one that placed at the fair.

First pullet appears to have good toe spacing & feathering. Crest and cushion appear to be sufficient. Can't really see if she's "typey" from the pics.

I think you're headed in the right direction
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom