Need positive thought vibes from my BYC buddies!**New video pg 10**

Quote:
woot.gif
I am excited for you!!! I'll cross my fingers for you!
fl.gif

Quote:
yeah..apparantly..(if i understood it all correctly) I DO still ovulate..(sometimes..)...and i CAN techinally get pregnant ..but the chance of any pregnancy actually taking and making it are slim to none..
hmm.png
basically my ovaries/eggs have aged early... because of my Turners Mosiac...
thats why they wont let me use my eggs... they said it if i did get pregnant with MY eggs, that the pregnancy would not make it. so... hence..i have to use the donor eggs... actually they want me on birth control pills... (i need to start them next cycle..) for 2 reasons..1: so my cycle will be easy to control and start with the donor for when its IVF time...
and 2: to prevent ANY chance of a pregnancy that would just fail...

Last edited:
what the heck is all that noise???
lol.png

ducks, geese, chickens, pigs.... yeah, you totally set that up by bringing out the goody bag of potato chips... come here all my little animal children and say hi, to all of byc.
tongue.png
Then you're like, no, get down...don't jump on me pig..whoa, back up there goosey goose don't attack me.
bun.gif
Serves ya right you tater chip hoarder!

Quote:
LOL yeah, i brought the chips for the pigs.(Hammie was in the goose house eating all their food...he couldnt be bothered with me...
roll.png
) But they have no social boundries...LOL
lau.gif
He was just being a fattie PIG! Jeesh!
and that darn goose WAS sizing me up to attack...i know his beady eye ball look he gives me before he attacks...
roll.png

Last edited:
the people on youtube just wont get the pig and goose thing...
they'll just think i'm a nut job...
tongue.gif
*which may be the case..*
ooh well..i knew my BYC peeps would get it.
big_smile.png

*ETA..my piggie Olivia looks SO bad/dirty! but i cant wash her in the winter...shed freeze when i brought her back outside... i hate it..
i cant wait till spring..so they can have baths...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom