Need Prayers

Prayers from one air force mom to another. Hugs to
hugs.gif
marrie

One of my uncle's played in a military band during Vietnam! I don't remember which branch but he did the same thing your son is doing. Prayers away!

Well we are back. My hubby and I had a great time even tho we had little time with him but we got to meet others in the group.
Thank you all for the prayers. He is still leaving on Jan 17th and we will get to take him to the airport along others so little more time with him on Saturday is a plus!! My son asked us if some of the others in his squad adopt us since they will not have anyone to be with them..we said Sure!!..so that makes 3 more kids-2 girls and 1-boy to be in our group...lol..
I will know his address and email addy soon as he arrives in Iraq which will be 1 week since they have layovers before getting there for those who wanted the info.
I will post a pic of him later on soon as I get unpacked here and relaxed abit from a 4 hour drive..There is suppose to be a Artic Blast coming thru here in upper part of Texas on Thursday which is the day we leave to go back...I will end up driving this time around cuz my hubby does not know how to drive in Icy,cold weather but I do..Please pray for us to have a safe trip up there and back..

Here is a pic of me and my son. He just got in from doing another sendoff for 400 soldiers going to Iraq Saturday nite. He played about 5 times that day..He was so glad to see us..lol..Pic is alittle fuzzy since my hubby took it from his cell phone.
jonpic.jpg

May God hold you tightly in his arms .
and all our forces.
For what you are and what you do you make us Proud.
and we thank you and our Prayers are always there .
A Marines spouse..

I just sent you a pm, Moodene. What a beautiful son you have. Prayers of safety and thank you's from my family to yours. My daughter is headed over for her second tour in April. But, she left Jan.2 for Mississippi for 2 months, then to California, then Ft. Bragg for deployment. So, she will be gone about 16 months this time. Thank God for our fine young men and women who understand what freedom is and are willing to serve their country.

Back
Top Bottom