Need some chicken pictures

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Anyone willing to let me doodle and possibly paint a likeness of their birds? I know everyone loves their birds and loves to share, I won't be able to do everyones birds that posts. But I'll pick a few (one at a time) that I'd like to do, and I'll post the birds "likeness" after I'm finished, and if you like it I'll mail the picture out to you as a thanks for letting me use it.

I'm trying to get more experience painting, and am enjoying using chickens (esp roosters) as my focus for now. I'm not a professional by any means but i love what I do.

Here are some examples...I just finished this one a few moments ago a ROo Serama:
IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

Millie pair (I got tired during the end of it so I didnt have much pacience with this one):
IMG_5555.jpg

Pen-
Cochin Splash Roo:
a1-7.jpg

Barred Rock Roo:
BarredRockRoo-1.jpg

Charcoal/Marker-
Horse:
IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

So, if you're interested post your clearest picture of a favorite bird of yours, I think I'll pick 5 pictures (and to be fair I will only pick one picture Per person) and I ofcourse won't get them all done tonight ha ha but I'll let you know who's I pick and when I finish them I'll post the pictures and if you're interested in getting the picture, PM me your address and I'll send it to you when I get some envelopes big enough.
smile.png
*pictures may or may not look exactly like your picture you post, I may do different backgrounds and such*

If you would deffiantly like me to doodle and paint one of your birds (or possibly another animal), I will draw it up for you and if you like it I'll paint it and then if you still like it mail me $5 and I'll mail it to ya. These are just on art paper- acid free- heavyweight paper. If you're interested in just a sketch on charcoal, or marker instead of painting I can do that too. Paper size is 11x8 1/2 inches that's why i'm only asking $5 if you want me to deffinatly do up one of your pets.
smile.png
You only pay if you like it.

The first 5 I pick get them free though.
smile.png

Post away
wink.png
Feed on of my many hobbies ha ha
big_smile.png

Niki

Those are georgeous!! My dad and grandmother were both artist. One of ny sons is an artist too. I did NOT inherit the talent to paint.

Here is a pic of my BO roo (not a good pic though)

IMG_1132.jpg

OH OH! Pick mine! Pick mine!!!!!
lol.png

chknpicsdlynsgoats-28-1.jpg

chickensdogs93008-013-1.jpg

SANY0460.jpg

I'd love to see what you could do with the last two pics. I'll be happy to pay you for your time!

You do good work! here are a few...if you are interested.
This is King. I dont own him anymore...but he was a beauty!
King08Feb.jpg

This is my little princess...Frizz Frizz. She is very special to me. Comes when called..and snuggles in my coat. My BABY!
FrizzFrizzNov07.jpg

Feel free to use any of the photos on my photo site (that means the horses, too). Just go to my BYC page and click the link at the bottom. The chicken album is the only one that has a password required (backyardchickens).
big_smile.png

Beautiful work!
This is Rosemary:
4477_p1010065.jpg
And my crazy roo Bill:
4477_pa200170.jpg
Last, is Evil Princess Isabelle:
4477_p1010059pr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom