Need some hatching buddies - Hatching May 24-28

We did open this one just to confirm it was gone. I should have helped it. When I removed chicks from the incubator, I always made sure my humidity was at least 70.
Sometimes during lockdown it would drop to 60 between hatches. I think with that one the issue was the porous shell.

Stopping in to say Hi
smile.png

I have eggs due to pop around that time..........I think the 29th actually.

Good luck everyone!

woot.gif
Mine are being ship today so maybe I won't be too late to join. Black Copper Marans and Lavender Orpingtons to join the rest and already have Speckled Sussex. Good Luck to everyone. Happy Hatching

Last edited:
debbie.george :

woot.gif
Mine are being ship today so maybe I won't be too late to join. Black Copper Marans and Lavender Orpingtons to join the rest and already have Speckled Sussex. Good Luck to everyone. Happy Hatching

Welcome aboard! Mine should arrive tomorrow, so you'll be right on schedule! Good Luck!​

I got confirmation today that both my egg orders are enroute and due to arrive tomorrow! I plan to start tomorrow night or probably Thursday early morning! 24 BBS Jersey Giants!

I do research first in the state I live...for good breeders. Another option is to go to the site of the breed you are interested in...and you will find good breeders there. So you can go to the index on BYC and click on ducks (I forget the listings but other than poultry is my guess) and on that site you can find fairly quickly who is recommmended.

I set some last night..is that too early? Or can I join in? I have some MF d'Uccle's. I had also set some a couple of days earlier. Same kind.
Remember I said I was waiting on that MI order? WEll, the P.O. got the delivery wrong! It did get here Mon. morning. Went ahead and set them last night because they already took 5 days to get here. He sent me 28 little MF..d' so, maybe some will work. I already see embryos in the ones that were set Sat.!..from AL. Some of those aren't showing anything yet, but hopefully by a couple of days. There are only 7 from there.

Back
Top Bottom