Need some information to give to my cousin searching for home ASAP!!

OK I talked to my cousins husband today. He said the reasons they are still in the house is one, they haven't found a place big enough for all of them. They cannot move into anything smaller than 4 bedrooms. They also have about 1/3 of the house left to pack up and move out. They don't know where the two of them are going to stay yet. It was more important for them to get the kids out. Right now the kids are all within walking distance of mom and dad, so not miles apart.

Mom and Dad have talked to every avaiable county agency, HUD, Help Me Grow, Habitat for Humanity, etc. They were told to get assistance for a home they have to stay in the county they currently live in.

Right now they are out of boxes so I told him another place he can get boxes and he is on his way to get them. They are trying.

I also talked to my mom. She was mostly frustrated and upset with the oldest stealing. She is much better today and talked long with them and calmly explained how she feels to them. They were understanding and are trying to find a place to move to so they can take their kids back.

Right now since I know more of what they are looking for, I am searching online for home for rent in their area so I can pass the information on to them.

Back
Top Bottom