Need To Cheer Up? Come On In!

What Do You Think Of It?

• This Thread Is Honestly Not Worth The Time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Awe nice photo!! It was 27 at like 3am and has slowly been climbing lol i will know tuesday what we will be having.. we have a little girl so adding a boy would be nice but dont mind either way as long as he or she os healthy.

Thank you! Ha ha, the weather is very deceiving this month... I don't know anymore. :lol:
Wonderful! Whomever you have will be an amazingl blessing!:D

-Angry Hen

Thank you! Ha ha, the weather is very deceiving this month... I don't know anymore. :lol:
Wonderful! Whomever you have will be an amazingl blessing!:D

-Angry Hen
I never will understand oklahoma weather...i dont think anyone will...glad to be moving back to FL lol thank you, both are a blessing :D just more craziness to add to out "Farm" lol.

I never will understand oklahoma weather...i dont think anyone will...glad to be moving back to FL lol thank you, both are a blessing :D just more craziness to add to out "Farm" lol.

Ha ha! Same here with Maine... It's full on unpredictable! (You honestly have to follow the opposite of what they say it'll be... :lol:).

No problem! :) Ha ha!! Better too loud than too quiet! Lol.

-Angry Hen

What is up folks?
20171031_111919.jpg

I've gotten my headaches under control for the last 4-days!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

This is after a year are having mager headaches and trying to get them under control.... I finally took pain meds for it.... I was starting to get a little bit insane (if you have dealt with pain for years you will know what I mean).

I've gotten my headaches under control for the last 4-days!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

This is after a year are having mager headaches and trying to get them under control.... I finally took pain meds for it.... I was starting to get a little bit insane (if you have dealt with pain for years you will know what I mean).
So sorry you have been suffering. I know what you mean! Hugs.

Having a bad day. Almost got creamed by a jar of tomato sauce from 6 feet up , almost on my foot, and fell over the dog onto my knees in another episode. I had blood in my ear canal this morning and this medication makes me so irritable i want to ... just stop taking it.

I am terribly sorry to hear you are having a bad day. May things settle out for you. :hugs How was your Halloween, though? I would have had asked you earlier... (Like the day after Halloween, lol). But we had a bad storm, lost 50 trees, and our cable and power were out. Here I am, now! :p

I am terribly sorry to hear you are having a bad day. May things settle out for you. :hugs How was your Halloween, though? I would have had asked you earlier... (Like the day after Halloween, lol). But we had a bad storm, lost 50 trees, and our cable and power were out. Here I am, now! :p
Halloween was kind of sad, i miss the old days when we used to decorate. No trick or treaters here.

Back
Top Bottom