1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

need to whine

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Jan 19, 2012.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    There is cream cheese, eggs ,sugar, lemon and pie crust in the kitchen. Why didnt it magically turn into cheese cake overnight? I want some cheesecake right now, and all i got is 6 stupid packs of cream cheese staring at me. Oh and i want some snow too, the numbers for the KS lottery for saturday and a carpet cleaning fairy.

2. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon

What do you mean? It doesn't magically turn into pie? [​IMG]

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Darn those ingredients, what are they thinking? Do they expect US to make something with them? [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I have a guy for that. All I have to do is write a check and "POOF", a cheesecake appears the next day.

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I can convince my ten year old to make packaged brownies from scratch. But cheesecake is something she has yet to learn. So i am about to mix up the batter. ugh...
    [​IMG]

6. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Now would be a good time for her to learn lol. Cheesecake does sound pretty good right about now...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by