Need your good thoughts and prayers please! UPDATE POST #1

you are hurting the feelings of all the E.R. doctors here on the chicken forum. I'm just almost certain there are tons of them.
I believe Purple Chicken is "Dr. Love"
I believe Boyd is "Dr. Pepper"
I believe SpeckledHen is "Dr. Youshouldknowbetterthanthat"
And me, well of course, I'm "Dr. 007", no medical advice but lots of fancy camera and spygear.

Go to the E.R. They're nice people. You'll get a sticker or a sucker if you're a good girl.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

grit said, "Plus, I already have a doctor's appt. (rheumatologist) in Hot Springs on Friday that I'm dreading because it's a two and a half hour drive."

what the heck is a rheumatologist gonna do for your belly ache? Nothin.

Would you get your tush to the dr. you stubborn mule!

Honey-babe, if you get a GI bleed, you could be dead before anyone could get you to the hospital. I work in health care and I've seen it happen. It's not pretty and it's nothing to mess with. Any amount of GI bleeding is serious. "too sick to go to the doctor" should tell you right there that the doctor is exactly where you need to be.

Please don't mess with this, with a GI bleed, you could be dead in less than half an hour. Just GO TO THE DOCTOR, how ever far away it is, whatever time it is, how ever bad or good you feel. GO! GO! GO!

And keep us posted, we care and we're all sending you our best thoughts. Now do your part!!!

Prayers for you!
hugs.gif
Just go to the Dr. It's best. No one should suffer this time and age. Your health is most important. Don't be stuburn. Go!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom