Need Your help, all Purina Dog & Cat Food Users..

we use purina....and we use ALOT of it! UGH! 2 Saint Bernards,1 Great Dane, 1 English Mastiff pup...where are the points on the bags?? i'll send them to you...
big_smile.png

The purina points are on the side of the bag, in the shape of a circle.
I am also a member of Purina Pro club,not a breeder as you are, but I run a kennel and have 10 of my own dogs that I compete with. The Pro Plan performance brand is 12 pts. per pound, Pro plan adult, puppy, purina one adult and puppy are worth 11 points per pound and dog chow is 8 pts, as are the other purina dog foods. You can cash the points in for rebate checks, dining cards for various restaraunts, gift cards for all kinds of stores-etc. It is well worth cutting out the circles- I usually return them for $7 off per bag of dog food, which adds up, as we use a LOT of dog food. Last month, I received $350 worth of rebate checks for my dog food-it is a good thing. I would be cautious in receiving points from all over- the weight circles are coded, so they know where the purchase of the food is coming from-due to people trying to scam the program, buying them on ebay etc, you could get yourself banned from the program if they see you wanting to cash in your points and you have points coming from all over - I understand times are tough-- but you also are signing -"I certify that the information provided is accurate, I certify Purina dog foods represented by the enclosed weight circles were not resold and the Purina dog foods were used for feeding purposes for dogs OWNED BY ME or under my direct supervision. "

They will make the check out to your spay/neuter clinic also- but it seems the price is comparable with your vet. I am surprised Ga. does not have a free spay/neuter clinic- Abingdon,Va. has an awesome one. Good luck-hope things work out for you.

I say print out this thread and send it in with the points, tell them what you are trying to do.. I can't believe a company like Purina would have a problem with trying to be a responsible dog owner

Good luck!

Here in CA, Pit bulls are spayed/neutered for free , there are low cost clinics where you can get them done for dogs and cats, it's mainly based on weight of the animal ranging from $15-
$90. Going by weight encourages people to get their animals done when they are young( lighter) , when it's safer and better for most breeds.

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom