Need Your help, all Purina Dog & Cat Food Users..

I usually use Kibbles & chunks for my pitt and dane, but I also use canned alpo for the little dogs, so what is it you need and I will start looking for it do you need just the isbn numbers or do you need the whole bag, Since I use 2 40 lb bags of kibbles & chunks a month, My GD is going to try and get me 100 lbs of some brand where her friends works at a dog food plant. marrie

Quote:
It is just the dry food weight circles that I need. If you PM me your addy I can get you a SASE to send them in.

barnie.gif
I went to cut the weight circle from a 55# bag and realized that there was a small piece of tape over a hole in the bag where someone had cut it out in the store!!!

My mother in law works for Purina, I get a lot of discounts. Coupons, samples.... free stuff! As for getting your animals fixed there are MANY options available if you search for discounts and freebies without doing all that work.

Our SPCA will now give a voucher for a free fix on one dog if you did not purchase the dog (non-registered dog). If its past 7 months you can purchase a voucher cutting the fixing costs with the vet in half. They carry a list of vets for the area that excpet these vouchers. Some counties now have a 'mobile vet unit' opperated by the Humane Society that will come to you and fix your animal if you can show physical need that you can not afford it!

Do an SPCA search for your area and see whats available locally. These programs have come a long way in the last couple of years.

By the way if these options don't work for you, I have a couple empty bags of puppy chow I can get that off of for you. Just trying to save you time and effort to get it done ASAP!

Lockedhearts,
I've got a couple bags of Purina cat food. I can send you the weight circles. Too bad I didn't know this last week, just stocked up and tossed the tops off a couple other bags.

PM me an address.

Imp-feeds 7 cats

Too bad they won't take canned labels. I could get you up to about 10 million in about a week.
roll.png

Don't worry about a SASE, Got your back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom