Neighbor Dogs....again....UPDATE AT END OF THREAD!

I'm still kind of surprised the dog issue hasn't been resolved specifically because OP's son is at risk.

A friendly dog can bite in an instant and I say this owning a dog who I almost 100% trust with my toddler, but I still respect that she is a dog that has teeth that bite.

OP, I know you obviously care about your son but please don't assume because the dog has been friendly so far that it will remain so or it won't just bite your son playfully and possibly really hurt him...Forget the chickens, my kid is the one I'd be way more interested in protecting and the first time the dog knocked my kid over would the last time it was on my property. Period.

I'm an old timer - been on this earth a long time - had my share of problems with dogs - so here is some advise - I never complain about a dog when it comes on my property - I either trap it and then shoot it or

That being said, please do not gloat or suggest torturous ways of killing for pleasure or indeed, post in such a way that your predator control can be construed as pleasure killing instead of simply taking care of a problem.

- this way the owners have no idea what happened to the dog - if they ask me if I saw their dog I tell them that I haven't see it for sometime but if I do I will let them know - it's a shame that the dog gotta go but you don't have to put up with it coming on your property - going to animal comtrol is a waste of time and complaining to the neighbor just causes neighbor problems - just get rid of the dog so that no one knows what happened or who done it - this advise is free - like kittens -​

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Joe...I wouldn't take his kittens but at least he sounds like someone talking from experience. Most of the other SSS comments on here sound like armchair quarterbacking.

Quote:
Really you think leaving anti-freeze out is a good idea? Like it might not backfire and poison a lot more than a dog?? Not to mention that it is easily considered animal cruelty since a dog might not die or WILL suffer mightily before it does die.
You think that is GOOD advice?

See my previous post #34. I would not take his advice (see post #34), thought that was already stated in my previous comment. I would not feed any critter antifreeze, I agree this is not a "nice" way to kill something.

I still like Joe. The majority of the SSS comments appear to come from BS talking, inexperienced and overall unwilling to pull the trigger themselves types. (yes, that is meant to offend some of you). Joe sounds like the exception to that on this thread. Joe sounds like a guy that knows that killing does not always run like a script.

Quote:
ohh ok, yes I agree Joe has mostly like done more killing than a lot of us...I don't know how you can KNOW that people are full of BS though..

I didn't see your other post, sorry!
Yeah anti-freeze is really not so cool.

Ask me how well my first time slaughtering and cleaning a bird went...not scripted at all
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom