Neighbor rant... Update, hind sight is always 20 20.

You are absolutely doing the right thing by pursuing order of protection and filing/testifying on the assult charges. That being said BE CAREFUL! I've been the David vs Goliath and its NOT easy. These people will try their best to smear you and your family. Watch your pets closely. They may start misteriously dissappearing or dieing. Have 911 on speed dial and keep a camera handy. You may get "looks" from complete strangers, or a bump in public. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. You take on the "good-ole-boys" and sometimes they play rough. Then again you may have a town so sick and tired of their behavior they may be your best allies. Like the detective. Stay friends/friendly with him and stay in contact.
AND arm yourself. Never brandish a weapon but by all means if they try and enter your home USE IT! He has a history and you will be vindicated and maybe even get a medal from the other residents.

Last edited:
And with all his previous offenses, the judge refused to grant you a protection order that night you went to the station...
roll.png
Can we say "corrupt"?

I am sorry you are going through all this!
hugs.gif
I am praying for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom