Neighbor's chickens over here. Mad as Heck!

You guys are SO FUNNY.
lol.png
lol.png

I love the mote idea, the snake pit too!! And building the pen for HIS chickens was really good.

Seriously, I have a dog. But she's trained to PROTECT chickens...ALL chickens. She won't go after those thugs!!

Last edited:
We use airsoft guns on the neighbor's cats its pretty funny they have no idea where it came from it doesn't go in their skin either just hurts

Tell me more!!! Where would I get one, and what does it shoot?

I was thinking of a super soaker but only squirt 40 ft.​

Ok every time they come over keep them since you have the right to shoot you have the right to keep. and the law states if your neighbor tries to take them back it's stealing. so i'd keep the chickens and sell them back to them for like 40 bucks a chicken. he will make you rich or you'll get some new chickens!

Quote:
Tell me more!!! Where would I get one, and what does it shoot?

I was thinking of a super soaker but only squirt 40 ft.

Wal-Mart sells them, sporting goods section. They shoot plastic pellets (balls). For the ones that give the most distance you'll need CO2 cartridges.

roll.png
Well I know this is an expense but ever thought of fencing your yard?
Or at least using electric fence on the perimiater?
barnie.gif

Set it low enough if it tags them it's a low wattage to just sting not to blow them backwards. :thun
smack.gif

There is that old saying good fences make better neighbors.
old.gif

other than tell your neighbor thanks for the addtitional chickens he has added to your flock. And see what he says then..
idunno.gif

Good Luck

Have you tried one of those fake owls that people use for their gardens and such?

Then my chickens will be scared! Besides, knowing his wild thugs, they'd just go over and splort their parasite, worm filled poops on it.
lol.png

Cherrychicken...good idea, but they'd probably tell me I can keep them.
roll.png
And I don't want their ugly yard-thugs.​

Wal-Mart sells them, sporting goods section. They shoot plastic pellets (balls). For the ones that give the most distance you'll need CO2 cartridges.

Thanks! I think this might be a good solution.

Fence is out. (Electric or otherwise.) They'd fly over it and I'm not spending anymore money on my "neighbors". Plus my dog or their kid could get injured by an electric fence. AND its all woods between our properties.​

Back
Top Bottom