neighbors dogs+chickens+my dog= bad news!

I'm glad the dogs are gone but you still don't know where the nasty owner of the dogs is. GET A GUN my dear. You might need it for the owner if he finds out you had something to do with his dogs being taken away. I hope to God you never see him again but for your own safety get one. Another situation like this might come up and you won't have to fight with a shovel.

Quote:
A 3 year old shouldnt be outside by himself anyway

Yea, that didn't come out right.... I meant more of if we get too far away from the play area.... I don't always think clearly when I type!
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I heard today that the guy let them go because he didn't want them. So the AC Officer had the owner cage them up so he could take them to the pound. The neighbor of mine paid his fines and was banned from owning any more animals. I'm glad I don't have to worry about them any more!
thumbsup.gif

My grandson is 7 and thanks to many things he won't go outside or anypart of any house without someone with him.
it has been over 5 years, and although he no longer Clings to my leg, it won't do what most kids take for granted.

I live in the country, i watch my grandson play, while I do my chores around the yard & chicken coop. then it coffee and watch them all.

I don't expect him to be outside alone anymore at all. but it is a shame when things out of our control stop normal childhood!

Post removed.

BYC does not condone illegal activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry you had to deal with this!

When my husband was a child a neighborhood pack of dogs ravaged his chicken coop, and the next year killed all his sheep. He can't get over his bias against alaskan breeds now.

On our farm we always shoot/trap any predator without any remorse or regret. It's our investment and property not anyone else's. In our state we have this right.

Quote:
A 3 year old shouldnt be outside by himself anyway

Are you volunteering to raise her kids?
big_smile.png

I think it is great to give kids some rope....
700823383_3qe4G-L.jpg

Of course 3 1/2 is older than 3 so this is ok

Repo

EDIT

Sorry I guess it just strikes me a strange you would go around telling folks how to raise their children....

carry on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom