Neighbors Taunt Dying Girl

I was having a little stress lately............I was going to punch out a pillow to release the tension but does anybody want to drive me over to that front porch and I'll punch that woman's lights out....and that guy too, what the heck I might as well feel doubly better
smack.gif

Quote:
I'll pick ya up, Luna!
cool.png

Well, where are you girl? Ima waitin' !!! tapping my foot while I'm holding my best cast iron frying pan..........

Quote:
I'll pick ya up, Luna!
cool.png

Well, where are you girl? Ima waitin' !!! tapping my foot while I'm holding my best cast iron frying pan..........

LOL.. dont knock ME out with it!
**Looking for a helmet.. before i go pick up Luna..**

We'll need bail money too... **hitting up the ATM on the way down**

That is sick in so many ways. It doesn't matter what the heck they were fighting over, showing pics on face book like that was not a harmless Halloween prank, it was just heartless and cruel. What is wrong with some people?

Yes, and I didn't really seriously think vandalizing their property was the solution. I was just appalled that anyone would do such a thing. It wasn't just making fun of the child. There was also vandalism and other things involved, the guy was suspended from his job over it.

He at least seemed to be saying he was contrite. I did not get the impression it was anything more than an effort to not get in more trouble, though. He looks like a biting dog that someone just put a collar on.

Bizarrely enough, the aggressor in this case appears to have started this vendetta (some actions of which have been criminally prosecuted already) over their kids not being invited to a birthday party! How childish, petty and out of hand is that?

Even more sad, the girl's mother died of the disease at 24. And the little girl is in end stages of the disease.

It's hard to understand how anyone could be quite that mean, or in the woman's case, quite so unrepentent. Do you suppose she just as self-righteously attends church?

Isn't there something the person could be sued for in civil court? Other cases of taunting and harassment in the internet sphere have been successfully prosecuted.

I'm not sure just sued, either, I think some criminal charges have been successfully prosecuted. I am not sure what charges, though. I think in most cases, there has to be proof of some substantial injury. The little girl had a terminal illness, but they might be able to prove that the mother had to undertake counseling due to suffering a mental disorder(depression? anxiety? and not due to the little girl's illness?) or that she was damaged in some clear way specifically by the other's actions? Otherwise their only approach is civil court and a lawsuit, I think, but I ain't no lawyer.

It also looks like a time to learn more about Huntington's. I've never heard of such a young person showing symptoms. I do understand it is a genetic disease, takes time to show itself, and can affect a person in some terrible ways, affecting their thinking and even mimicking mental illness.

The only real bright spot in the video was how quickly the police car arrived when the guy crossed the street over to the family's house. How darling that his apology happened to be on film. Weasel.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom