Nerf gun war

Its also (not meaning to be rude of course) lacking in common sense to give roosters to someone who dislikes them, and deliberately tells their kids to bully them.
And no one said the kids were going to jail.
The kids will like a baby chick and you change your mind when its ours.
lacking common sense and human behavior.

Its also (not meaning to be rude of course) lacking in common sense to give roosters to someone who dislikes them, and deliberately tells their kids to bully them.
And no one said the kids were going to jail.

Let's not argue. I see your point, but certainly do not think that OP should be giving chicks to these people because
A) why reward them for bad behaviour
B) they dislike roos and it's their parents choice
C) they have no place for chickens.

Ownership teaches responsible and having to care for the animal. Having to look at things from the other side always is. Males for so many reasons. you can think of any?

So you think giving somebody animals that so no respect for other people's animals or property is a good idea. What do you think people that think it's amusing to abuse other people's animals are gonna do to their own.

Reckon you also think participation trophies are a good idea.

No, not any good ones.

They dislike roos and find them annoying, even telling their kids to bully them.
If you have to get rid of roos, try giving them to good homes.

Though I do agree about ownership, you should not just force chicks on people who have no intention of keeping chickens.
its why they can bring them back and keep them in the same coop they were shooting the nerf guns in. but only now they are caring and nurturing for pets.
You should not build walls with neighbors but take fellowship and build relationships. Call the police. yall have lost your minds.

I would like to say that nerf guns are very powerful, for anyone that didn't know. Those things HURT. If one hit a chicken in the head, it could do some damage, and they'd probably leave bruising on the other parts of the chicken. This is coming from someone who lives in a house with several of them in the basement. They can do real damage.

I would like to say that nerf guns are very powerful, for anyone that didn't know. Those things HURT. If one hit a chicken in the head, it could do some damage, and they'd probably leave bruising on the other parts of the chicken. This is coming from someone who lives in a house with several of them in the basement. They can do real damage.
Yes, that is why I called it abuse. But apparently I am wrong about everything.

Back
Top Bottom