Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
I'm really glad it is recycled materials but my favorite is the ease of cleaning :)

My favorite feature is the ease of cleaning! (My current coop is extremely frustrating to clean because I cannot get to all the corners without getting on my hands and knees.) It looks like this coop is able to move around so I can clean under it throughly and get to all the corners. I also like that the coop is off the ground at waist height so I can clean it completely without getting on my hands and knees in chicken poop.

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Easy to clean and resistant to predators and mites? Yes, please!

Last edited:

Really like the auto-door, what luxury!

I'm really glad it is recycled materials but my favorite is the ease of cleaning :)

Well, my grls could sure use a new coop!

I love the design, it looks like it would make a perfect chicken tractor for our garden this winter….this is something my husband and I have been researching to do with our silkie chicks this winter…let them scratch around in the garden space over winter (it’s a space that’s 100x100)through early spring before planting…they’d have a blast doing it, and I wouldn’t have to worry about trying to set up our electric fencing around it this would be perfect!

I totally like the mobile feature so I can move it around as chickens seem to want to dig all the time. The 25 warranty is also awesome

Back
Top Bottom