Nevadans?

See if any of the witnesses are willing to come to court or tell the police about her videotaping you if you file a complaint. This woman could be dangerous and you need to let the police know - with witnesses - that she is stalking you.

People who become obsessed with someone, filming them, surveilling them and harassing are known to become violent. I had a stalker and it was not fun. The fact that she is trying to videotape inside your house moves her out of the neighborhood animal hater category and into the potentially dangerous category.

See if any of the witnesses are willing to come to court or tell the police about her videotaping you if you file a complaint. This woman could be dangerous and you need to let the police know - with witnesses - that she is stalking you.

People who become obsessed with someone, filming them, surveilling them and harassing are known to become violent. I had a stalker and it was not fun. The fact that she is trying to videotape inside your house moves her out of the neighborhood animal hater category and into the potentially dangerous category.

When you talk to the police, be sure and cover her escalating pattern of opinion. Complaints about barking dogs, then complaints about noises from birds that are *inside* your house with the windows closed, to attempting to videotape the inside of your house. Get a neighbor who can confirm this, You might look like someone else she hates, and she can't get them, but she can harass you or worse.

Just how is she videotaping you? There might be a case here for her teasing your dogs into barking.

I'd talk to the Senior Law Center because it sounds like you have a neighbor with a sense of entitlement.

Get the statements of the animal control officer as to their definition of nuisance barking and demand proof from this woman that such incidents have occurred.

And a cheap decibel meter is a good idea.
She has repeatedly tried to get my dogs to bark. Her house is surrounded by shrubbery and she goes outside and walks around it, you don't see her, you just see the bushes moving. The problem with witnesses is that I already drug two of them into the last hearing..these are people who have lives and I'm not too sure that they will be willing to go to the second hearing, especially considering how dismissive the hearing officer was about what they had to say.

When you talk to the police, be sure and cover her escalating pattern of opinion. Complaints about barking dogs, then complaints about noises from birds that are *inside* your house with the windows closed, to attempting to videotape the inside of your house. Get a neighbor who can confirm this, You might look like someone else she hates, and she can't get them, but she can harass you or worse.
The neighbor who told me about her with the video camera lives two doors down and she is also a victim of this nonsense, every time I get a fine, she does too. She sat through my hearing in December - hers was going to follow mine. She was so disgusted she walked out and paid her $100 and went home...that's how bad it was =/

I have a question for ya'll.....

I mostly have bantums. 2 bantum roosters (only one of which tries to mate with the other hens that I've seen). I also have one orphington (hen) and 2 Unknown (big like the orphington & red instead of yellow). The 2 big ones, one of which I'm sure is a rooster, the other I'm not positive on yet..... I saw the one red rooster trying to mate with one of the bantums.... Then the other red hen, started pecking at the one being mated with.... So, I guess my question is, will the bigger rooster hurt my bantums during this? They leave the orphington alone, as she is higher in pecking order than these two.....

What do you all think? Should I try to find another one or two bigger hens for my 2 reds (in case they both turn out to be roosters)?? We are hesitant to bring in more chickens because we had trouble with illness with some of ours this year.

So, anyone interested in getting rid of some hens? We'd like some that are at least old enough to tolerate the cold, and won't need heat...... I'm looking into getting some larger hens for my 2 newest confirmed roosters (that I mentioned in my last post). I"m pretty sure they are both roosters......

OR does anyone know where I can maybe buy some? Just considering my options right now.

I have a question for ya'll.....

I mostly have bantums. 2 bantum roosters (only one of which tries to mate with the other hens that I've seen). I also have one orphington (hen) and 2 Unknown (big like the orphington & red instead of yellow). The 2 big ones, one of which I'm sure is a rooster, the other I'm not positive on yet..... I saw the one red rooster trying to mate with one of the bantums.... Then the other red hen, started pecking at the one being mated with.... So, I guess my question is, will the bigger rooster hurt my bantums during this? They leave the orphington alone, as she is higher in pecking order than these two.....

What do you all think? Should I try to find another one or two bigger hens for my 2 reds (in case they both turn out to be roosters)?? We are hesitant to bring in more chickens because we had trouble with illness with some of ours this year.

Post pics of your birds

She has repeatedly tried to get my dogs to bark. Her house is surrounded by shrubbery and she goes outside and walks around it, you don't see her, you just see the bushes moving. The problem with witnesses is that I already drug two of them into the last hearing..these are people who have lives and I'm not too sure that they will be willing to go to the second hearing, especially considering how dismissive the hearing officer was about what they had to say.
I don't know if its legal for here to Videotape you without your permission.
Is she walking on your property? If so then that is trespassing. I am not sure what to think of that if she is.
I'd be fired up that is for sure

I don't know if its legal for here to Videotape you without your permission.
Is she walking on your property? If so then that is trespassing. I am not sure what to think of that if she is.
I'd be fired up that is for sure
Her house is about 60' from mine, she sits in an upstairs room with the light out and apparently watches and listens to everything going on in my yard and in my house. I don't care about her videotaping my yard, all she will do is ruin her case because she can't catch my dogs barking for more than a few seconds, but one thing she reported really bothers me and I think it borders on stalking, she reported that my dogs were fighting inside my house and that they stressed out my bird. Well my dogs don't fight they wrestle like most dogs do and my bird, she's a 30 year old African Grey and if the dogs stressed her out she would probably just fly over to them and bite them on the nose lol. But the idea that this woman is sitting in her bedroom peering into my house, that bothers me a great deal.

Her house is about 60' from mine, she sits in an upstairs room with the light out and apparently watches and listens to everything going on in my yard and in my house. I don't care about her videotaping my yard, all she will do is ruin her case because she can't catch my dogs barking for more than a few seconds, but one thing she reported really bothers me and I think it borders on stalking, she reported that my dogs were fighting inside my house and that they stressed out my bird. Well my dogs don't fight they wrestle like most dogs do and my bird, she's a 30 year old African Grey and if the dogs stressed her out she would probably just fly over to them and bite them on the nose lol. But the idea that this woman is sitting in her bedroom peering into my house, that bothers me a great deal.
yeah. Id have to clean my shotgun in front of my window and add one of those signs to my gate
" Forget the dog beware of the owner " Lol

Back
Top Bottom