Nevadans?

Thread bump.
How has the cold been the last 3 weeks?
I am just south of Pollock Pines 3400 ft
its been chilly . finally the temp rose yesterday to melt most of our Christmas eve and Sunday after Christmas snow
now we are looking at rain here this week off and on with some snow thrown in later in the week but nothing sounds like it will stick at least.

The Goats and Chickens want a break from the snow on the ground i can tell

I'm in Sparks Nevada. Got up to 36 yesterday, didn't touch the snow. I and my Chickens are really tired of this cold. I wish the sun would come out long enough to melt some of it (at least off of the pathways) but NO. And I only see more precip in the near future ..... Ugh!!! Giving the girls lost of scratch, and oatmeal. Lows in the s
ingle digits last week, ouch.

Hi All,
Anybody interested in turkeys? I want to order some heritage breeds, but don't want 15 of them. Let me know and I'll take care of ordering and delivering.
Jason

Hi All,
Anybody interested in turkeys? I want to order some heritage breeds, but don't want 15 of them. Let me know and I'll take care of ordering and delivering.
Jason

Just giving this a bump since I know there are some folks out there that were interested in turkeys.

Okay, I was thinking about Midget Whites, Bourbon Reds, and some broad breasted. So, I think we could get a complete order together including some Royal Palms.
I'm in Minden, but travel to Reno multiple times per week. I think delivery would be early April-ish.

Back
Top Bottom