Nevadans?

So Sunny you took the job huh?

SIL has been landscaping and been hanging out with him whenever he's here. Irrigation went in the front yesterday. YEAH!!!

My car just got the car out of the shop about 3 days ago. I was trapped for 2 weeks. Now I have to come up with another $200 to have my transmission serviced, so I can actually go someplace.

If you want to place some AMs I need more blues and lavs
lol.png

Pigs look great, Jeep!
thumbsup.gif

sheryl, im sorry about your roo. we knew our little guy was a roo from day one. Were on four months old now and he still hasnt crowed, but were gonna ride it out and see if it bugs the neighbors. were in downtown now...

wolftracks, sorry to hear about your car! ouch!

Sunny, I may be interested in a broody for my turken experiment... and i do not have a barnevelder yet...

Quote:
Ok, she's yours! She is sitting on eggs now so if you take her now you have to take her eggs too.
lol.png

The pigs look great Jeeper!

Ok folks the black am and the FBCMs are spoken for as well as my Orps and the blue am duo goes to Kim. I still have quite a few layers left as well as a wheaten am roo and 4 wheaten girls (2 are over a year and 2 + the roo are 3 months old). I have 2 welsummers (they lay gorgeous dark, golden brown eggs), 2 Dels, 1 cuckoo marans (but I think Humbrd will want her), plus a few EEs. Whatever has not been claimed in 2 weeks goes up on CL.

Brian do we have a ride for your FBCM trio yet? We are supposed to move in 2 1/2 weeks. I can sell them on CL if it's just not gonna work for you. They will go fast if I list them there.

Quote:
Yep we took the job. Can't afford to turn it down at this stage of our lives.
hmm.png

I have saved the blue am boy and girl (1 of each) for you Kim. I also still have your lavender Orp boy that I've been holding for you. Can you make it up now that your car is finally fixed? I don't have any lavender ams though. The one I spoke about earlier was the Orp boy. I thought they were all ams so I didn't even look closely at him til Horsefeatherz pointed out that he did not have a pea comb.
lol.png

Quote:
hmm.png

I have saved the blue am boy and girl (1 of each) for you Kim. I also still have your lavender Orp boy that I've been holding for you. Can you make it up now that your car is finally fixed? I don't have any lavender ams though. The one I spoke about earlier was the Orp boy. I thought they were all ams so I didn't even look closely at him til Horsefeatherz pointed out that he did not have a pea comb.
lol.png

It will be finished when I come up with another $200. Transmission service is next and I can't even get to the Bay until I fix it. Maybe I can find someone coming or going that can grab them. Only chance I would have had was Reno for my daughter's birthday, but I don't even know if there's room for me and they hate my birds. Using daughter's car too. I'll figure something out.

frow.gif

Been busy here..........finishing the garden, fighting cockerels, chasing chicks. Only 1 turkey, the one with broody Ruby
hmm.png
But do have a couple more eggs under another broody - we shall see.

I do have a broody Goose! First time for this girl, and she is earlier than her folks (my other two girls usually go broody in july/august - when it is warmest, silly things), so we may have goose for people instead of turkey - for those interested. The goose is really good - more like beef to me than duck or chicken.

So much to catch up on.............I just may never catch up
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yep. The only roos I have left are Clark the FBCM and the little 3 month old ams (1 wheaten roo which comes with 4 ladies and 1 blue am with 1 girl but I think Kim wants the blues).

I also love goose!
droolin.gif
One year we had goose for Christmas... My mom was a subscriber to some magazine, Food and Wine maybe, and they had a menu for a traditional French Country Christmas. The main course was goose with a chestnut plum sauce. Soooo good!

Quote:
hmm.png

lol.png

It will be finished when I come up with another $200. Transmission service is next and I can't even get to the Bay until I fix it. Maybe I can find someone coming or going that can grab them. Only chance I would have had was Reno for my daughter's birthday, but I don't even know if there's room for me and they hate my birds. Using daughter's car too. I'll figure something out.

Let me know when you figure something out.
smile.png

Genny I've never tried goose but a chestnut plum sauce does sound like a winning recipe! Maybe with your goose and Ron's Mom's recipe...
clap.gif
What are you putting in the garden this year?

Back
Top Bottom