Nevadans?

Well, my lovely three hours of sleep last night is being a hater at this point. I think this is it for my night. Night everyone!

Aww, thanks guys! I'm still really new to chickens. We had to give up our best layer last night because she kept squaking and our neighbors are notoriously witchy. So, a really nice guy took her in and says that no one will notice the squaking in his neighborhood. He seemed like a really great guy. We told him to call if he had any questions.

Gaited Horse, I have not considered showing yet. I'd like to when I have time (I'm still at UNR getting my Electrical Engineering degree and working in my spare time), and when I feel the bodies of the Am Chins are a bit more up to par... Maybe in 2012 once I get a better feel for juggling everything. I love them to death, though. They've got great personalities.

Im sorry you had to get rid of your hen, kaichai.
hugs.gif

Hello everyone! After all the discussion of rabbits, I'm interested to see some rabbit photos. I will not be getting into rabbit breeding but it would be fun to see what you guys have.

We started building our coop yesterday afternoon and continued today for a few hours this afternoon and evening. My husband was in a Crossfit event so it shot most of the day. Anyway, the two of us with no construction experience have managed to get the posts on the skids and make the frame of the floor. have to hang the rest of the floor joists but I got the frame level and square. that is an accomplishment!

Here are some photos of my newly painted house. That was my project all summer--the prep work really took the most time.
p1080932rev1.jpg

p1080933rev1.jpg

Here is my cat, Chicharo. He's 13 years old. We lost his sister, Mirinda, a little over a year ago to cancer.
dsc02414rev0.jpg

p1070757rev0.jpg

have a great rest of the weekend. thinking about heading to the rib cook-off sometime.

Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom