Nevadans?

Quote:
lol.png
LOL! I'm mostly sandy loose soil so digging isn't much of a problem. You actually have to wet the ground for a couple of days just so it will hold together when you dig a hole!

I have too many birds to go to a swap!
lol.png

Got the farrier coming later and a nice person coming to get 4 EE pullets also.
ya.gif
So my day, with that and all my regualar "stuff" will be full. And yeah, winter prep - yukko - I have plenty to do.

Ron - I am thinking I am going to Washoe's tree sale. It is only two days, next weekend. We have some Austrian pines we got at an auction a couple years ago, and they do wonderful in our area. I am wanting abunch more and probably some berry type bush/tree for feeding wild life.

It's awful quiet around here. Syd and Petey are gone now. Julie said shed take good care of Petey though. I cried haha

So the polish babies, red and Gilbert are going to be our roos. Im excited because they are very sweet and I looooooove them

Btw I got a sweet little turken hen at the swap. She will fit right in here, haha

We may see Petey in a calendar some day with his beautiful features and all.

I went to the swap today too and saw the Welsh Harlequinn's there. It nice to meet you Humbrd as well. It looks like my DH will be getting call ducks too next year, I know he will be very happy with the four ducks.

Hey Genny, will you have an EE pullet next year? I want to wait til after winter is over before I bring in anymore birds into the yard due to the isolation factor.

Back
Top Bottom