Nevadans?

Alright wverybody please cross your fingers that my at will get finished today with NO MORE underlying issues!!! Please please please!!!
Ps Pam I forgot to say that puppy is out of this world adorable but you've got tO know that one picture is UNACCEPTABLE.
lau.gif
I have to agree!

This board is definitely a place where you can say only that... and we know what the rest of the rant is because we have the same rant and AGREE completely with you. I love that I've found such like-minded people here. People who are willing to WORK for the change we want instead of griping about it.
smile.png

So my "at" is not getting fixed today. My CAR is. My CAR! I hate autocorrect sometimes.
lol.png
Let us know how it goes.

I think I mentioned earlier that we've had problems with one of our drakes coming in the doggie door to eat dog food. Then because the door doesn't open as easily on the way out, he'd wander about the house, pooping everywhere, until someone came home and let him out. Recently we gave the dogs permission to deal with the problem. I just watched Oh'no bark at the duck (the only time she barks at all, ever, in 4 years), push him against the doggie door, then use her nose to open it to let him out. She got highly praised and a spoonful of rice pudding.
Lol! Good dog!

I love the new puppies! Great pics!

Very nice Elizabeth. I have the italian one and we use it all of the time. It could be the same one perhaps.

I know Sunny, I wasn't even going to start that rant either. The best reward though is the taste and we know what the beef was fed and how it was raised.
I agree.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I had mentioned here a couple of months ago that I would like to start a breeders page for NV and the surrounding areas. This is still planned. As soon as we get through the holidays we can start work on these other projects. We cannot, however, list prices on the breeder page. We can list contact info and breeds available. At that point it's up to the person interested to contact the breeder for more info.

We still need more recipes for the recipe page as well.
smile.png

Last edited:
Ok.. HELLO! BYC must have JUST changed the mobile format for the website...

IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! Yay!!! Looks great and is so much easier!!! My phone isn't lagging AT ALL!! (which will hopefully result in less confusing typos haha)

I love my dogs. We jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, at who knows what time, to the most vicious barking. Russ put on his shoes, grabbed the loaded pellet gun from beside the bed, and sprinted outside. As he opened the door I heard the ducks quaking loudly from halfway across the yard. He nearly slipped in the muck from the rainstorm and free-ranging chickens, but kept his balance as he saw a raccoon that the dogs had chased into the pond and cornered there. It wasn't a large raccoon, but Russ hit it with the pellet gun and scared it off. No visible damage had been done to the coop. Since the dogs sleep inside where it's nice and cozy, they had heard the ducks quacking and had immediately rushed out to deal with the problem. And hopefully that's one raccoon that'll choose another yard from now on.

IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! Yay!!! Looks great and is so much easier!!! My phone isn't lagging AT ALL!! (which will hopefully result in less confusing typos haha)
Yea!

I love my dogs. We jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, at who knows what time, to the most vicious barking. Russ put on his shoes, grabbed the loaded pellet gun from beside the bed, and sprinted outside. As he opened the door I heard the ducks quaking loudly from halfway across the yard. He nearly slipped in the muck from the rainstorm and free-ranging chickens, but kept his balance as he saw a raccoon that the dogs had chased into the pond and cornered there. It wasn't a large raccoon, but Russ hit it with the pellet gun and scared it off. No visible damage had been done to the coop. Since the dogs sleep inside where it's nice and cozy, they had heard the ducks quacking and had immediately rushed out to deal with the problem. And hopefully that's one raccoon that'll choose another yard from now on.
Hopefully!
fl.gif

Alright wverybody please cross your fingers that my at will get finished today with NO MORE underlying issues!!! Please please please!!!

Ps Pam I forgot to say that puppy is out of this world adorable but you've got tO know that one picture is UNACCEPTABLE.

Ok, you asked for it! She's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!

I love it too! Soooo fast and easier to navigate then Tapatalk.

I love my dogs.  We jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, at who knows what time, to the most vicious barking.  Russ put on his shoes, grabbed the loaded pellet gun from beside the bed, and sprinted outside.  As he opened the door I heard the ducks quaking loudly from halfway across the yard.  He nearly slipped in the muck from the rainstorm and free-ranging chickens, but kept his balance as he saw a raccoon that the dogs had chased into the pond and cornered there.  It wasn't a large raccoon, but Russ hit it with the pellet gun and scared it off.  No visible damage had been done to the coop.  Since the dogs sleep inside where it's nice and cozy, they had heard the ducks quacking and had immediately rushed out to deal with the problem.  And hopefully that's one raccoon that'll choose another yard from now on.

Good dogs! Your dogs deserve some specials treats!

Last edited:
I love my dogs.  We jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, at who knows what time, to the most vicious barking.  Russ put on his shoes, grabbed the loaded pellet gun from beside the bed, and sprinted outside.  As he opened the door I heard the ducks quaking loudly from halfway across the yard.  He nearly slipped in the muck from the rainstorm and free-ranging chickens, but kept his balance as he saw a raccoon that the dogs had chased into the pond and cornered there.  It wasn't a large raccoon, but Russ hit it with the pellet gun and scared it off.  No visible damage had been done to the coop.  Since the dogs sleep inside where it's nice and cozy, they had heard the ducks quacking and had immediately rushed out to deal with the problem.  And hopefully that's one raccoon that'll choose another yard from now on.

:weee yay!

Ok, you asked for it! She's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!/quote]

:th she's sooo cute!

Aubrey your new dog is adorable!

Do any of you ladies have any recipes for soups I could can for quick lunches? I'm not real impressed with Campbells soups anymore. Except for Cream of Tomato. Anyone?

Last edited:
Wow, the good news just keeps piling up... I can't believe how well these daylight-mimicking bulbs are working!
I just collected eggs today... from BOTH ameraucanas, my exchequer leghorn... and right now, my minorca is in there laying me an egg!!! It's been at least 6-8 week of NOTHING for all four of these girls!!!

th.gif

I finally got the heated waterer base a few weeks ago and I love it! Makes me dread going out there in the mornings much less. I really made myself work too hard last winter. oh well.

I'm feeling like I have a cold coming on. Sore throat and ears all day. I think this one might be a real cold.
sickbyc.gif
And I am too busy at work for any sick days, too. bad timing as always.

the kids are invited to a birthday party on saturday and I haven't told them yet. I'm finally wising up. This way I will not have to have them asking every day for weeks, "how many days until the party?"
So my "at" is not getting fixed today. My CAR is. My CAR! I hate autocorrect sometimes.
gig.gif
I couldn't figure that one out. what is an at and how does one fix it!
I think I mentioned earlier that we've had problems with one of our drakes coming in the doggie door to eat dog food. Then because the door doesn't open as easily on the way out, he'd wander about the house, pooping everywhere, until someone came home and let him out. Recently we gave the dogs permission to deal with the problem. I just watched Oh'no bark at the duck (the only time she barks at all, ever, in 4 years), push him against the doggie door, then use her nose to open it to let him out. She got highly praised and a spoonful of rice pudding.
nice duck herder you have there. good job Oh'no! and raccoon chaser! i hope the raccoons stay away!
Very nice Elizabeth. I have the italian one and we use it all of the time. It could be the same one perhaps.
I'm sure it's quite similar, maybe a different pattern only but i saw the italian ones while searching.
Ok, you asked for it! She's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!

I love this one. all tuckered out!

Wow, the good news just keeps piling up... I can't believe how well these daylight-mimicking bulbs are working!
I just collected eggs today... from BOTH ameraucanas, my exchequer leghorn... and right now, my minorca is in there laying me an egg!!! It's been at least 6-8 week of NOTHING for all four of these girls!!!

th.gif
that's great. I'm happy my girls have stepped it up too.

Back
Top Bottom