Nevadans?

Hello all,
I am from Las Vegas but am in Reno visiting my son through the weekend, does anyone up here have some cream legbar chicks or eggs they would sell? I would like to add some diversity to my flock.

Thanks, Max
702-493-0631

Hello
So I posted a picture of one of my chicks on another thread since I did not really know the gender and the responses I'm getting is that its a roo :-(. What do you all think. I got it and 2 others back at the beginning of April so they are about 8 weeks old. Here is a picture and also it a White Rock and I got it in Fallon from Big R.

Sorry again if it is a he I can't keep it. How do I rehome it? Is there meet ups that I can take it to and it could go to a good forever home? Could not bear the thought of giving it to someone and then someday they were going to eat it.

mommy2me - I do not know that breed very well but honestly I would keep it until I see an egg or hear a crow. There are people who will take roosters but not many. We have meet ups in Reno monthly and such, and there's always craigslist. To me, it looks like a pullet because I do not see any saddle feathers coming in. The feathering is very nice as well on it.

Sherylreno- thanks for the responds. I'll keep it till around the end of August I guess or till I hear it crow. How do I find out about the meet ups?

My new coops and runs are coming along nicely. Told Chickee I'd post pics as we went. :) Can't wait to move the girls over and separate into a couple breeding pens. Ahhh! I love them!

A few of the girls and boys. :)

My new coops and runs are coming along nicely. Told Chickee I'd post pics as we went.
smile.png
Can't wait to move the girls over and separate into a couple breeding pens. Ahhh! I love them!

A few of the girls and boys.
smile.png

WOW! Very impressive! Love the split doors like a horse barn! I would love a chicken barn like that!
droolin.gif

How are all the chickens doing? My 2 LR roosters are getting big and need to get put in with the big chickens soon. The wheaten roosters color is really off
sad.png
Hackles are yellow instead of red. The blue wheaten rooster is pretty though. How are your LR chicks looking?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom