Nevadans?

Quote:
Just don't call anyone in Fernley from Fallon you might get mugged.

I'm from Reno/Sparks so I dont mind to much as long as it's not on purpose.

Quote:
It sounds amazing. Since everyone in the state cant feasibly get together, how about a virtual pot luck week? We exchange our #1 favorite recipe, then within a week or so everyone tries to make it at home, then post back on here about how epic it is!
big_smile.png
Ha, Im rather proud of myself over that one.

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

I like that idea too. I like all food though.

Quote:
Just don't call anyone in Fernley from Fallon you might get mugged.

I'm from Reno/Sparks so I dont mind to much as long as it's not on purpose.

lau.gif

You laugh but when the sports teams, 4-H/FFA clubs compete it's nasty.

Quote:
It sounds amazing. Since everyone in the state cant feasibly get together, how about a virtual pot luck week? We exchange our #1 favorite recipe, then within a week or so everyone tries to make it at home, then post back on here about how epic it is!
big_smile.png
Ha, Im rather proud of myself over that one.

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

Thanks!!! Lets make the date, and run it by a few people. Hmm...I think Im gonna finally track down my recipe for jambalaya, which if i ever open a diner I will sell, so no telling!! ^^

Quote:
LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

Thanks!!! Lets make the date, and run it by a few people. Hmm...I think Im gonna finally track down my recipe for jambalaya, which if i ever open a diner I will sell, so no telling!! ^^

I just have to find some recipies now. I'll have to open my Mom's cook book.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry Lacey, I am already up past my bedtime. I am a night owl at heart, but I'm homeschooling my grandson and need to get up at a decent time to get the cow, horses and chickens fed, so we can get started on his lessons.

Hahaha, thats okay, Im almost never up this late on a school night. I dont go anymore, but since my sisters alarm broke, I get to play 'wake 'er up' in the morning, then go out and feed my own hungry animals. Thats awesome about the homeschooling though!! I was homeschooled for a couple of years.

Quote:
Oohh! I love that idea.
love.gif
I'll be back tomorrow to find out how you all come to the details, and you can count me in. Cept, I really must get some sleep now. I do have a really easy and delicious recipe for settlers beans that are out of this world good. I don't generally even like beans, and I make these things all the time. They are wonderful.

Quote:
Oohh! I love that idea.
love.gif
I'll be back tomorrow to find out how you all come to the details, and you can count me in. Cept, I really must get some sleep now. I do have a really easy and delicious recipe for settlers beans that are out of this world good. I don't generally even like beans, and I make these things all the time. They are wonderful.

I dont like beans either..but I guess I'll have to trust you on this one!! :] I'll try anything once. Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom