Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
Never mind , no one responded anyways, I was rather saddend I could have lost all my eggs and the babies in them and no one could be botherd, Im glad I got it working anyways.

Last edited:
Considering your post was only put up 30 minutes ago, you should have left the information so people would have an opportunity to respond. Some posts take 30 minutes to read and respond to, let alone getting to all of the new posts on the forum. I'm sure folks would have responded if given the chance. Sorry you are having troubles.

Quote:
hmm.png
Gotta give more than 20-some-odd minutes for an answer. You didnt respond to mine, either.
wink.png

See that, you two should have been sitting there WAITING to help her like you're paid to do it and should have answered her IMMEDIATELY so that her attention span wouldn't have been so challenged by the huge, humongous, exaggerated and unbelievable period of over 20 minutes for an answer. Because of course we are all here to spend every last second refreshing the page and checking the threads for some poor, lost demented soul who really can't stand the extreme periods we louts take to answer their posts.

Hugs to Hink and Cyn for being kinder than I would have been after that snit. Hink lol if you have to delete this feel free. But I just HAD to.

Yuppers to what they said. In the time to wait for a reply it is the BEST time to use some of our wonderful search tools to see if you can find some information on your own. There is a 99.32% chance that some aspect of your question has already been asked and answered somewhere else on the forum and the 30 mins or a couple hours it may take to get a reply would be plenty of time to find some good info.

I apoligize how could I have possibly been so horrid as to be stressed out buy almost loseing all my eggs . I will remmber to be completly calm from now on no matter what emergancy happens they are after all only chickens right.
Ironicly I was calmed down and comeing to edit this , looks like you can respond in 10 minutes to a snit but not a emergancy.
Thanks anyways I know it was a short period of time.
Go BYC
yippiechickie.gif

I never saw your post, only your edited "never mind" so I had NO idea what your problem was. We are chicken keepers who do leave BYC to spend time with our birds during the day, not on-the-spot chicken consultants. Sorry for whatever happened, but I have no idea what that was. I make many posts during each day, wasn't speaking about one of mine in particular, gabrielle. I often post a question and dont readily get an answer because for some reason, the members think I have all the answers, but I do not edit my title the way you just did, figuratively stomping off in a huff. Please, if it's a dire emergency, put that in the title and give people, many of whom are at work or on their way home from work, a chance to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom