NEVER USE THE POST OFFICE TO SHIP DUCKS!!!!

The Duck Dad

Songster
Nov 7, 2020
Oconomowoc Wisconsin
Hi, Just recently I ordered a few mallard ducklings from a hatchery. They used the post office and I was just a little worried about that, but that hatchery was the closest one I could find that didn't have an order minimum of ten. Well, they used the post office to ship and they got delayed. To be exact, a whole week! WELL, they called me and said that the ducklings arrived at the post office and I went to pick them up and well, they didn't make it. I went to the post office a day before just to check and see what happened, they didn't even know where the package was!!!! so, I learned my lesson- NEVER USE THE POST OFFICE!!!!!! well, i am very sad about my ducklings, but i hope you don't make the same mistake I did by choosing a place that uses the post office. Thanks!

Mail has been delayed a bit off an on since the last year world wide. Sorry to hear about your ducks, never liked the idea of ordering eggs and birds via mail, dunno why just seems it could end badly.
🦆

That's unfortunate! I'm sorry about your ducklings. It doesn't happen that often though, and people go through extreme measures to make sure they stay safe. You were just unlucky, I guess. But those poor ducklings! :'(

Back
Top Bottom