New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
And I am grateful to not get a phone call in the middle of the night and then spend hours removing spam because a herd of spammers got through the fence.

Ok so I am a new member and I cannot figure out how to even get a question started. What do I do to ask a question in the forum section to anyone who can help me?

welcome-byc.gif

Go to the Index, in the blue bar above, to the left. Find the topic area you should post in and click it open. Top right, there will be Post New Topic, in yellow. Follow it from there. Type in your title, then your question in the message box. If you want to keep up with it, click the box that says Subscribe to this topic and click submit. Voila, you're done!

While you're in the Index, take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions area, it answers a LOT of questions in advance.

Quote:
Welcome! Scroll up to the post above yours and read what Ranchhand said. It should help you.
smile.png

Just got full access to my website/blog and was making a page and it was drastically edited in the middle. What happened? The top and middle saved. So discouraging. I referenced in that part two people on the quail forum who had pictures of birds that I was describing but put in no links did not endorse them in any way if that is a no-no I can't find anything that gives rules for the blogs. Was it erased on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom