New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'd like to ask if this anti-spam system your using for this forum is also a great one to use for a website/blog? or should I use a specific and different one, my programmer added an anti-spam plug-in yesterday to my new site which is not an Akismet. I want to use Akismet because it is working well with most of the blog sites I had before, but he told me Akismet has an asking price already.

I posted this question here, I hope it's ok since my question is related to this thread.

The only real problem for me as a new member is that i need help identifying the breed of my ducks and I can't do that without showing a picture. That was one of the reasons for joining the site to begin with along with regular help with my ducks and chickens from time to time as needed. Now I still can't find out what type of ducks I have or if they are male or female.

Quote:
It won't take long to get the needed posts to be able to post pics. Answer/ask some questions, welcome other new members and you'll be done in no time!

welcome-byc.gif

I want to share my new coop build but cannot. My build log is on flickr, which I'm not allowed to use the bb img tags for.

There is no way for me to know when I wouldn't be considered a new member and allowed to post. Or what the criteria is for that.

Bummer.
sad.png

Quote:
As I said above, it takes no time at all. Probably less than an hour, if you ask/answer questions, make comments, welcome new members, etc.

welcome-byc.gif

ETA - And then again, there are times when Nifty makes executive decisions asap!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
ranchhand is right. Don't despair.

It is not a mountain you have to climb, just a pebble to step over.

Imp- looking forward to your pictures.

Quote:
Wow, that is totally my favorite quote of the day... possibly the week!

bow.gif

Same here! Imp, you've outdone yourself.
old.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom