New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed up and can't post pics. Doesn't matter though, plenty of time. Better that than spam IMHO.
big_smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that not being able to post pictures isn't ruining your life.

I just joined yesterday and am wondering when or what is the time that I can post questions . I have 12 straight run white Leghorn chicks about 7 weeks old.

After how many posts will I be able to post pictures?When i get the Just Hatched title?

Last edited:
Lost in Wellsboro Pa. :

I just joined yesterday and am wondering when or what is the time that I can post questions . I have 12 straight run white Leghorn chicks about 7 weeks old.

You can post questions anytime.
smile.png
And
welcome-byc.gif

I really appreciate your attempt to keep spammers off the site. However, if I have a problem, and I am new, how can I get help? I have a little Pekin duck which was hatched Sunday, and it seem to be perky and healthy EXCEPT it runs around and around in tight circles and gets so disoriented it can't follow its mom. I have it inside and am trying to help it, but I wonder what else I can do.

Our anti-spam system does not prohibit you from posting questions and getting help. It only prohibits brand new members from posting links and pictures until they are not longer considered "new".

So, if you have questions or problems, start posting your questions. That's the best way to no longer be "new".
smile.png

Just joined today, but shouldn't be too difficult to graduate up, as I have been consulting BYC and Forum posts daily for the past 4 months or so! Couldn't make it without you, thanks for this great resource!
smile.png
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom