New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

[COLOR=800000]Oz, try to behave, better yet, why not join us on The Old Folks Home thread, it's chatty and you and Tick should get along fine![/COLOR]

Hahahaha
1f474.png
1f475.png
1f603.png

Finally got caught up on all 100 or so posts since I last read it and thought I would find out the ending.. I was wrong and now I must wait too... Come on little egg! Reminds me of that riddle from lord of the rings...

Oz did you ever get those eggs you were waiting for? The ones when they sent some at the wrong time
lol - I am scared to answer it here

I got a voice mail on my cell phone 7 days after the eggs were shipped. This is Herb at Anaheim PO calling about a package with a call back number, I cannot just leave work anytime. No one would answer the phone number. After 24 hrs a lady answered. herbs on break. knew nothing about package. Herb called back said the package was damaged, I asked if they could just deliver it. He said it was oozing and the carrier refused to deliver it. My room mate was going to the post office the next day. I asked him to pick it up if he could. My God did it stink. The outside had a foot print on it. I could not stop dry heaving long enough to open it so i binned it.

Oh noooo that's terrible!!!! I am so sorry !! that stinks!!
i have found a place that is an hr from me that has pure bred barred rocks and SLW and BO I hope to get a doz of each in my bator next hatch!!!
1f604.png

Back
Top Bottom