NEW BABIES!!! PIC

xfilesnumber1fan

Songster
11 Years
Nov 24, 2008
Missouri
I have 6 2 week old mallard babies....Would it be ok to take them out side just for a few I would like to take some pics? Could I put just alittle water in the tub so they could play? Not alot just alittle..THANKS

19025_021.jpg

if its warm enough they cann go outside but just make sure the water is not freezing. cold is one thing but you dont want it tooo cold because the ducklings will chill.

I put mine completely outside at 2 weeks, and that was in March Kansas weather! And I put a small tub of water too. They are tougher than you think! Have fun!

Quote:
OMG, they love rain! We had those big storms yesterday and they were loving every minute of it! That's a duck!

Quote:
OMG, they love rain! We had those big storms yesterday and they were loving every minute of it! That's a duck!

We still havent received any rain..They say it coming but right now no cloulds and runny!

I think it depends on what part of Missouri your in
smile.png

yesterday we had a quick shower and today its cloudy and very windy, I'm just waiting for the rain.

My 3 week olds are outside, put can go inside their house and get under the heat lamp if they need too.

Congrats, they are so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom