New baby doing strange thing

Jpg1961

Chirping
Apr 28, 2016
NE Pennsilvania
Well this is a first for me one of my two week old Peking chicks is doing this panting an talking like all get go.They will be just sitting around on my lap or on the floor then the one starts this panting and heavy breathing but she talks and answers me back it can go on for an hour then she will stop,then maybe a little later she will do it again.She acts perfect except for this odd behavior should I be worried??? I will try uploading video well it will not let me upload a v:/ideo

Well this is a first for me one of my two week old Peking chicks is doing this panting an talking like all get go.They will be just sitting around on my lap or on the floor then the one starts this panting and heavy breathing but she talks and answers me back it can go on for an hour then she will stop,then maybe a little later she will do it again.She acts perfect except for this odd behavior should I be worried??? I will try uploading video well it will not let me upload a v:/ideo
@Jpg1961

Could she be too warm? Pekins seem to do this I saw someone else post about it too just today or yesterday maybe go to the Pekin Club thread and post there about this.

Back
Top Bottom