New Baby Girl!!

drdoolittle

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 30, 2010
NE Indiana
I went and picked up my new little doe yesterday, and like all new parents, had to get several pictures. So, here's Trixie (her name may change-----my 12 year-old son doesn't care for the name and was complaining that he never gets to name the animals).

Looking Pretty:
64357_goatsflowers_244.jpg

With Precious and Lily:
64357_goatsflowers_240.jpg

Curious about everything:
64357_goatsflowers_241.jpg

And in two weeks, I go to pick up my very first little pygmy buckling! I was going to wait until next spring and buy a year-old one, but I was shown a beautiful brown and white little guy with blue eyes! I just couldn't pass him up----especially since he comes from a very reputable breeder. Can't wait to post pics.

dainerra wrote:
I'd name her Faline She looks like a little deer

You're right, she does----she even reminds me of a deer when she moves. I just always wanted to name one of my does Trixie----after the baby Trixie in the comic strip "Hi and Lois". That Trixie is always talking to the sun.​

So adorable! Went to the state fair the other day and there were so many goats! Makes me miss having goats, I'll just have to wait until my ducks die. (that's sounds really mean but i'm not being mean.) LOL!

animalpro24 wrote:
Makes me miss having goats, I'll just have to wait until my ducks die

I'm sorry, but that just made me smile!
lol.png
I didn't think you were being mean----I am dying to have a Border Collie, but I can't until after my GSD passes (she's 10)---she's good with people, but terrible with chickens!​

Back
Top Bottom