New baby help

Oh yes mam, I don't leave the open container of water there. Only with my supervision. It has taken a few sips. I did feel around but to be honest idk what I'm feeling for as I have only ever had healthy ducks but I don't feel anything abnormal. It's little fit curl so I'm guessing that is a problem and I read about making feet splint thingies so I will try that. I also saw on the website you gave me about making a doughnut out of a wash rag and I did that and it sat up for quite a while. Then plopped to the bottom. It sleeps a good bit and I'm not sure how to gage that. When I went to the barn this morning there are over 29 ducklings!! They are all fine and wandering around their safe space with moms. Sandy came over for breakfast while the others were taking a morning swim in the pond. I was happy to see her.
29 wow that made me chuckle. I don't think you'll have any problem integrating your lil one back into that mob. lol Now get them all in a group so you can get a pic. and I think you have out done @Ren2014 with your number
wink.png

Glad to hear Sandy was able to get food too.

Best wishes to you and the little Ducky......

I hope with all the great care your providing it gets up on its feet and can do all the things Ducklings are supposed to do......

Cheers! :)

Oh thank you Bouncers mom, I think I'm doing more worrying than anything. The feedback from you and Miss Lydia has helped a ton. Sometimes you just need to chat with someone. Thanks
1f60a.png

29 wow that made me chuckle.  I don't think you'll have any problem integrating your lil one back into that mob. lol  Now get them all in a group so you can get a pic. and I think you have out done @Ren2014
  with your number;)

Glad to hear Sandy was able to get food too.

1f633.png
Yikes! I made a typo! It should have said 20, sorry!!

Best wishes to you and the little Ducky......

I hope with all the great care your providing it gets up on its feet and can do all the things Ducklings are supposed to do......

Cheers! :)

Oh thank you Bouncers mom, I think I'm doing more worrying than anything. The feedback from you and Miss Lydia has helped a ton. Sometimes you just need to chat with someone. Thanks
1f60a.png

Thank you .....I love Ducks....Probably way too much.....I'm a fanatic and it is nice to give support because not many really understand how we get connected to our Ducks......

Glad I have been of some sort of help......

Best wishes......

Thank you .....I love Ducks....Probably way too much.....I'm a fanatic and it is nice to give support because not many really understand how we get connected to our Ducks......

Best wishes......

I love them too! I was a duck mom before I was a chicken mom! They are the sweetest, funniest little characters! They have been no trouble until this broodiness took place now they don't like Sandy. Maybe I should get her a leather jacket and a cig?! Lol!

Best wishes......

I love them too! I was a duck mom before I was a chicken mom! They are the sweetest, funniest little characters! They have been no trouble until this broodiness took place now they don't like Sandy. Maybe I should get her a leather jacket and a cig?! Lol!

Me, around Chickens all my life......I am selling off most of my Chickens and want to expand my passion of Ducks.....They are so much fun....Feathered Puppies all their lives.....always happy and playful.....

Cheers !

I think before it's over you might be able to say 29 right. lol

Are you in upper SC close to Spartanburg we have a member looking for a duckling for an only duckling?   

lol! Yes you may be right! I can't tell how many eggs sandy has in there!
1f633.png

I am actually about 40-45 min from Columbia. Probably further than they want to go. I'm glad to share if they want to make the drive!
1f61c.png

Me, around Chickens all my life......I am selling off most of my Chickens and want to expand my passion of Ducks.....They are so much fun....Feathered Puppies all their lives.....always happy and playful.....

Cheers !

First timer here!
1f60a.png
Got my 4 girls and silly rooster last March. I adore them! They aren't as fun as the ducks but they are a blast nonetheless! You say most of the chickens so are you keeping some?
Feathered puppies! Now that is perfect! (Giggle)

Cheers !

First timer here!
1f60a.png
Got my 4 girls and silly rooster last March. I adore them! They aren't as fun as the ducks but they are a blast nonetheless! You say most of the chickens so are you keeping some?
Feathered puppies! Now that is perfect! (Giggle)

Yes, I will be keeping my broody Hens and my Rooster.....so 6 in total.....I have 10 Now and will be building another Coop for the Chickens and attaching it to the Duck pen and moving the Ducks to the larger Chicken Coop.....

Lol......Puppies for sure.......!..;)

Back
Top Bottom