Picture055.jpg

babies born last night
Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

AWE!!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif

Are you going to keep us posted as they grow?

yes probably. all the female are going to an amazing friend of mine and the males are going to an amish auction. but as they grow i will probably post pictures of there development.​

Quote:
yes probably. all the female are going to an amazing friend of mine and the males are going to an amish auction. but as they grow i will probably post pictures of there development.

So you are raising them for pets or meat er both?
I've had lots of rabbits in the past, but a rattle snake has always killed them.
roll.png
hit.gif
barnie.gif

So I decided not to get another one until I had a secure place for them to live in. And now that I have a awesome hutch I can get one again. ( If I wasn't using it for my guineas! LOL
tongue.png
)
But I Love Bunnies!

well as many people on here say its not a good thing to do, after i wean my rabbits i just let some of them out to run free.

if anybody sees this there is alot of them who are going to dissagree but either way they are happy and healthy and absolutley nothing wrong with them!

No, of course not; they are simply exposed to a number of predators each fully capable of killing a 3 lb weanling rabbit, left to destroy the crops of locals, left to breed with the native rabbits bringing unnatural traits into the local strains ruining years of natural selection, and displaying to the world a complete lack of ownership and/or responsibility.

ANY responsible rabbit owner/breeder would never see anything wrong with that situation.
roll.png

EDIT: Ha-ha, and it’s a Mini Rex. Just think about it hopping around in the middle of the rain/snow with a plush coat full of dirt, water, and debris.

Last edited:
Quote:
like i said there MY rabbits on MY property to do with what I want. there the happiest fattest heathyiest rabbits around!
but im not argueing. :)

Your not being clever or cute by pushing the old "Its mine to do with as I please" line either.
Alas, I digress and vacate before I say something rash.

Because rabbits you release could never ever wander past your property line...

I think she means that she free ranges them in her garden from weaning until she sells them rather than keeping them in cages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom