New BYC Awards / Badges System

I cant wait to see some more badges come out!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Coopa, the "report" button is to report a violation of rules of that member, you should be explaining what rules of BYC the member broke.......
So unless the purpose of that button has changed, it would not be the button to use... Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Quote:
Coopa, the "report" button is to report a violation of rules of that member, you should be explaining what rules of BYC the member broke.......
So unless the purpose of that button has changed, it would not be the button to use... Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Thanx for the heads up. We were originally told by Nifty to just use the report button, so I need to double back thru the threads now and see how we're supposed to make our nominations. Dang! I had written such a nice nomination that's probably now lost!

Last edited:
Coopa Cabana is correct.
We have asked that the report button be used to alert us to someone being a good egg.

The report button is to "report" not just rules violations but to alert the staff to something, good or bad.

OOPS,, egg on my face my apologies to all....I cannot keep up with all the eggciting changes on BYC!!! Thanks for setting me straight....LOL, I would say I'm a bird brain, but I don't want to insult the official bird!!!! Love to y'all. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom