New BYC "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" Shirts - PreOrder - FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum! No need to email me (I already get too many
wink.png
)

All the info you need can be found in this thread, but in general, read the post right before your post... basically we'll open the store up and you'll have access to all the merchandise with information about each item. You'll then have the ability to pay via credit card / paypal.

Quote:
The preorders are no longer being taken. Once we fill the preorders we will open up the rest of the shirts for purchase. Thanks.

I have had login problems with my account for about two weeks and I have also been out of town during that time. I returned to the forum and sound the announcement (the last call) for the "My pet makes me breakfast" t-shirts. Can I still place my order or am I just out of luck? I wear a XXLarge. Blue. Thanks. Goodag2

Would it be possible to pay by personal check....You can let it clear the bank, then mail the shirts out?

bigzio

We haven't even received the shirts yet! LOL
No more preorders are being taken.

As soon as we know when the shirts are due, we will open a new revamped store. Those who preordered will be sent a link so they can pay for their preorders and have first priority. The current store does not have the shirts. That store will not be handling these new shirts. Please do not try to preorder or pay for shirts there.

After the preorders have been filled (and there will be a time limit to expedite things), we will open the store with the remaining shirts to everyone on a first come first serve basis.
As far as checks, I would prefer money orders and I will ship on receipt of a MO whereas a check will take days to clear. But I will get with Nifty on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom