New BYC Store Open To Pre Orderers Only!

Quote:
I learnded this from LACY:

LURKY You can send me your info and I will take care of this for you.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Also this would get me the TOP SECRET clearance to check out the store before anyone else.

Last edited:
Those of you who ordered ladies tan in medium and large..please check your email (spam folders). The shirt company shorted us on those sizes and colors.

Also, if you ordered other than your preorder, I have sent you an email asking that you substitute if there were not enough of a particular item to go around. It is really important that you only order what you preordered, as we based the shirt order on that information. It is also important that the link not be passd out so that those who took the time to preorder can have their orders fulfilled.

I did get some orders out today and have a laundry basket full of more to go out Monday. So if you ordered and paid today, PLEASE check your email!

THANK YOU!
smile.png

We are out of ladies 2XL tan. Those that ordered them got them.
smile.png

Reinbeau and Rooster Tooth, you can adopt mine too! Plenty of chicken love to go around!! 7 Barred Rock hens, will fight to get in your lap for lovin and 6 are new to the egg laying thing, yeah! and 5 Rhode Island Red hens that are still young but very sweet and one of them is handicapped, crooked with a boney lump and a teeny bit shakey and she beeps alot, the sweetest little chicken ever, knows her name, Pixie. You can adopt them, like the rent a cow idea, lol! The Barred Rockes are: Margaret, Mallie, Charlotte, Georgia, Rosey, Trixie & Crispy and the REds are: Pixie, Polly, Penny, Pearl, and Polly. Now, wear your shirts, you are chicken step parents!! Darlene

Last edited:
Reinbeau, if it will make you feel better you can sponsor some of my flock! Make checks payable to me and you will receive a picture of the chicken you are sponsoring, along with a letter from her!
lol.png

Quote:
Spacific time, that means specific to where we live, so store will open at 3 eastern time for me RIGHT?????
lau.gif
fl.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom