New call ducks and more (PICS)

DuckyBoys

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Colorado
smile.png

Yes - I know. I'm addicted to the camera! These are my new calls that came in yesterday - two whites and a butterscotch. They are about a month old and they came from Dennis at Wapsipinicon Waterfowl. He's a great guy. And of course I had to throw in some pictures of everyone else - the 2 1/2 week old giant dewlap and a nice one of the Buff's feathering out. I am so relieved that their beaks are turning orange - that pink was really disturbing.

And I cannot post without the gratuitous donkey pic. Paris wearing her neon pink halter. They had farrier lessons this morning but they both failed miserably, so the halters never came off.
idunno.gif
What can you do....they are donkeys.
smile.png

calls1.jpg

calls2.jpg

calls3.jpg

featheringgoose1.jpg

handsomegoose.jpg

visitinggeese.jpg

GDT1.jpg

gratituousdonkeypic.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't apologize for the pics. I absolutely love seeing pics of everyones animals!! They are so cute. One day I will have time to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can share too.
Thanks again for the pics!

Love my Critters! :

Please don't apologize for the pics. I absolutely love seeing pics of everyones animals!! They are so cute. One day I will have time to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can share too.
Thanks again for the pics!

I love seeing them too, so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

(I should correct my earlier post - that is a snowy call and not a butterscotch...still just as beautiful though!)​

Love the ducks!

I just got my first 2 ducks a couple weeks ago and they are so fun. I gotta say I'm jealous of the donkey too... I've been wanting to get a couple.

Quote:
Oh gosh those donkeys make me laugh everyday. Normally I keep them behind a fence and away from the house because they come and knock on my window at night if I don't, but this morning I opened the gate and they ran circles around the house, down the retaining wall stairs, under the deck - they are very sure footed. All the dogs just sat in the middle of the yard and stared at them.
lol.png

I got mine from the Longhopes Donkey Shelter here in CO, that is a GREAT place with a SUPER lady who runs it.

Funny you named your donkey Paris.
lau.gif

We thought about naming our cows Paris and Nicole. DH thought the cows might be mad, tho.

Cheers,
Michelle

Back
Top Bottom