New chick owner....I am in love! <3

Three new photos!

A bird in the hand....

The 'peep cam'. Ellie has been the first to do everything, so naturally she found her way to the top of the EcoGlow!!

I leave the 'chick peep cam' on full volume. Mitts loves it. I walked in the room to find him staring at it with his paw on the screen. LOL!

YUP! That link works!!!! OMG so cute. I can never tire of looking at baby chicks.
That one you think is a Buff O, does look to be one....
And the black one is neat....got a bit of yellow in there. They are all so sweet!

Well that is the mystery part that I'm loving. I do know they are all brown egg layers. Someone suggested the brown one might be a Brown Leghorn but they lay white eggs. I won't rule that out as no one is perfect. The Brown Leghorn is one good looking chicken. but if it's a brown egg layer, maybe shes a welsummer. Another pretty chicken.

Three new photos!

A bird in the hand....

The 'peep cam'. Ellie has been the first to do everything, so naturally she found her way to the top of the EcoGlow!!

I leave the 'chick peep cam' on full volume. Mitts loves it. I walked in the room to find him staring at it with his paw on the screen. LOL!
LOVE the cat picture. I have 2 cats. One will enjoy them with me but the other we watch carefully..she's sketchy..and would likely enjoy chick dinner.. so the chicken den is locked..!

SO SAD! We lost Buffy last night.
The story here here....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-smallest-crop-out-of-the-bunch#post_12918710

hit.gif

I am SO sorry about your baby. It is never easy to lose any of them.
hugs.gif

I hope your heart can heal soon.
hugs.gif

So sorry for your loss. Chickens definitely help us grow. We experience joy, laughter, delight and also sorrow and loss when we allow them into our lives.
hugs.gif

I have three 10 month old BO's. Words can't describe how well behaved and how much I LOVE them!!! I just got EE's today. So far they are pretty stinking adorable!

So sorry for your loss. Chickens definitely help us grow. We experience joy, laughter, delight and also sorrow and loss when we allow them into our lives.
hugs.gif

Thanks ChickSurreal! This is SO true! I am happy to have given her a good home and life before she passed....
I am now getting so much attached to these two that are left....oh my....
:)

I have three 10 month old BO's. Words can't describe how well behaved and how much I LOVE them!!! I just got EE's today. So far they are pretty stinking adorable!

AWWW cute! I hope to get another BO some day, maybe in the fall time:) I REALLY want one! EEs are hilarious. Our Ellie is quite the character. We love the Black Australorp too, she takes such good care of Ellie and is always alert. Almost roo like....eeek! A bit worried, LOL!
Enjoy your little ones!

Back
Top Bottom